Node Js Developer
No of Vacancies : 3
- You will be responsible for developing back-end components, connecting the application with the other (third-party) web services, and supporting the front-end developers by integrating their work with the Node.js application.
- As a Node Developer, you will be involved in managing the exchange of data between the server and the users.
- Developing, testing, and maintaining applications to specified designs & standards using Node Js.
- Assimilating user-facing elements developed by Front-end Developers with server-side logic.
- Designing and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions, Writing reusable, testable and efficient code.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it like Express, StrongLoop, etc.
- Familiarity with server-side templating languages like Jade, EJS, etc.
- JUnderstanding of front-end technologies like HTML5, CSS3.
- Ability to integrate the multiple data sources and the databases into one system.
- Sound understanding of the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Proficiency in understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
Required Minimum 1 year to Maximum 4 years of experience in NodeJS Developer.