Full Stack Developer
No of Vacancies : 2
- Develop new user-facing features, Create REST APIs.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries and Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Good understanding of ReactJS, NodeJS, Angular, MEAN.
- Good understanding of Single Page Applications, asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues. Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
Required Minimum 1 year to Maximum 3 years of experience in Full Stack Developer.